OKRA Control Solution
By comparing your control solution test results with the expected range printed on the test strip vial, you can verify that the meter and test strips are working properly, and you are performing the test correctly. It is very important that you perform the control solution test routinely to make sure you receive accurate results.
The Glucose control solution should be used:
- Whenever you suspect the blood glucose test meter or blood glucose test strip are not functioning properly.
- If your blood glucose test results are not consistent with your symptoms.
- If you have dropped the blood glucose test meter.
- For quality control in the point of care usage.
- For teaching or learning the system.